Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Xmasterchief.

chief

Xmasterchief. Empty Xmasterchief.

Post  chief Fri May 29, 2009 6:13 pm

A. Abdulrahman
    B. 20yr old male
    C. Saudi arabia

A. Xmasterchief
    B. Undead Death Knight
    C. http://eu.wowarmory.com/maintenance.htm Sad
    D. 24d/17h/4min

A. can play anytime geek
    B. lets get high (just an irl friends guild that i made with fresky and some friends)
    D. started pve'ing in wotlk :/
    E. Well mainly ill be dpsin since i signed in for dps and i have better dps gear than tanking but incase im needed to tank in the future im up for it.

A. Best internet caffe in town so pretty much good pcs fps around 80~
    B. 8Mps DSL
    C. Not really but its a very stable connection here but rarly i get lag spikes.
    D. Normal blizz UI with omen and dbm and recount.

A. Well im looking for a nice pve enviorment with good players that understand the game aspects in every way and i know there are some nice pvp/pve players in the guild that i would enjoy playing with and one of em is my irl friend.
    B. well i havent been a pve player for very long but after wrath of the lich king i started enjoying it and doing it often with pugs and friends but ive progressed and want to try new things and go further so im looking for a guild that is looking for a decent skilled player who been playing the game for a long time .

C. Epics ? Achivments ? fun i guess thats the devomplent that everyone lookin for in this game also plus to that i just want a good time.
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Xmasterchief. Empty Re: Xmasterchief.

Post  Cyberdude Fri May 29, 2009 6:37 pm

As armory is down atm I cant check your gear, if you can list it real quick, it would be awsome.

We definately need an Unholy dps dk in the guild, so if your gear is alright we should take you in as trial asap. Cool
    Snawky
    Snawky

Post  Snawky Fri May 29, 2009 6:40 pm

I really don't get it - we should post an example on an application so people know how to actually do. since the ones we got so far is bad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:29 am