Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tommaso - Warlock

Tommaso

Tommaso - Warlock Empty Tommaso - Warlock

Post  Tommaso Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:00 pm

1)PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Personal Name Tomasz
    B. Age and Gender 24 male
    C. Where are you from? Poland

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name Tommaso
    B. Class and Race Warlock, Undead
    C. Armory Link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Tommaso
    D. Number of days played (/played) 41
    E. Resistance-gear, if any : frost gear ( but I haven’t used it for ages )
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? My character has overpowered hairstyle

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) I can play almost all days from 18:00 to 24:00 ( up to 2:00 exceptionally in the name of the guild progress

B. Previous Guild(s) The forgotten few, Chronicles

C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) The last guild I was in disbanded, the previous one I left cause in that period I couldn’t raid

D. Previous PVE-experience

Wotlk only:
    Naxxramas: Cleared both 10 and 25
    Obsidian Sanctum: OS 25 + 2D
    Ulduar: I have cleared 10 man up to Vezax
    VoA: Cleared both bosses
    EoE: Cleared both 10 and 25

E. Describe your role in raids making imba dps, doing what I am told, not slacking, proving that Affliction still works great for warlocks ( but if you want I can become destro and prove that warlocks are still overpowered and should be nerfed asap:P ( again) )

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications C2D 3,4GHz, 4GB ram, 7900GS, no problems with any FPS issues
    B. Internet-connection 1MB (100-200 latency)
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? Well I can get dc once in a blue moon
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it)

http://w.fotka.pl/0792ea6e5b.jpg

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? I am looking for serious raiding guild, with dedicated players. You have many good PvP players as well and since I recently started arenas I hope I could learn sth from the best.

B. Why should we pick you? I always devote to anything I am doing, when I am playing I am always giving 120% of myself.

C. What are you goals besides character development To clear Ulduar 25 including Algalon with ppl who just like me know what they want and how to do it

D. Is there anything you would like to add? I am currently writing my thesis so I have plenty of time. The only exception is this very week, in which I have to attend meeting for fiances in the church ( getting married in September) for next 4 days – they start at 19:00 so I can’t make it on friday But next weeks ( and this saturday) I am all yours
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? Zarake who inclined me to apply
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Tommaso - Warlock Empty Re: Tommaso - Warlock

Post  Cyberdude Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:27 am

First off ...

Tommaso wrote:
    E. Describe your role in raids making imba dps, doing what I am told, not slacking, proving that Affliction still works great for warlocks ( but if you want I can become destro and prove that warlocks are still overpowered and should be nerfed asap:P ( again) )

You better bring it as Affliction, because of what I understand here, you sound very certain that you deal alot of damage as affl. I'm so looking forward to see your affliction dps in action - same with Destro, cause I'll definately force you to spec that as well, to see if you really can handle TEH OPNESS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

To be more serious - I really like your application, and you being affliction is such a plus. So please contact me ingame and I'll give you a trial spot.

Oh, and Congratulations to you and your fiances on your weddingday in September. Very Happy

It'll be no problem if you're currently not available, it is totally understandable.
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

Welcome afro
    Dionysós
    Dionysós
    The King
    The King

Post  Dionysós Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Welcome!