Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application mage

temby

application mage Empty application mage

Post  temby Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION (Fields marked with a * are required fields.)

A. Personal Name *omar
    B. Age and Gender *23
    C. Where are you from? *dubai

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name *shenigami
    B. Class and Race *mage -troll
    C. Armory Link *http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Shenigami
    D. Number of days played (/played) *136
    E. Resistance-gear, i dont have any
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character?not much prof are tiloring and engineering +imba pvp gear and am good pvp player am on 1998rating going 2k today Razz

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times for now i can play all day but i will start working in shifts 1 /julay 4 dyas working 4 off so when am off i can play all day
    B. Previous Guild(s) *i was in xii and bismark guild in old realam (pve relam)in alakiar origins true omen and Q8
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) *i dont wanna say guild name but one of them ppl apply and they dont show up for raid ,they ninja some loot then i found them in AH
    D. Previous PVE-experience *clear all TBC and naxx
    E. Describe your role in raids *show up on time

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications * i use gamers pc
    B. Internet-connection *4mb per sec
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? *i dont have any d/c prob
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) *

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? *i wanna focus in pve and i think C.m is a good guild to join
    B. Why should we pick you? * am decent player i like to improv my self
    C. What are you goals besides character development *be one of the best mages in relam
    D. Is there anything you would like to add? hope you understand that am not good in app but am good in game
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:37 pm