Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example: Application

Snawky
    Snawky

Example: Application Empty Example: Application

Post  Snawky Sat May 30, 2009 1:26 pm

::READ CAREFULLY:: This is ONLY an example which means this is pretty
    much our minimum requirement for an application, if you don't bother
    taking time in your application how do you think that looks for us?
    Your first impression is EVERYTHING!

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION (Fields marked with a * are required fields.)

A. Personal Name * Christian
    B. Age and Gender * 18 year old male
    C. Where are you from? * Sweden

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name * Snawky
    B. Class and Race * Undead Rogue
    C. Armory Link * http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Snawky
    D. Number of days played (/played) * 168 days played.
    E. Resistance-gear, if any. I don't have any resistance gear at all since it doesn't seem like you need it in WOTLK.
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? I wouldn't really like to mention anything about my character but I could name my alts, Tykio and Philthy I will also give an amory link of them.

Philthy : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Philthy
    Tykio : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&n=Tykio

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) * I can play all days from 16:00 to 01:00 - so basically whenever you need me.

B. Previous Guild(s) * I've been in five raiding guilds and a few PVP guilds which I do not name as it's irrelevant. The guilds are named Unleashed Chaos, Double Helix, The Dominion, Rising and Absolute Annihilation.

C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) *

My first guild called Unleashed Chaos I played there for around two and a half year, When Burning Crusade landed my guild split up in to two different guilds so Unleashed Chaos never were the same which made me dislike PVE as all my friends left for the other guild. I never had the nerve to leave the guild that I've been in for almost two and a half year, but I decided to leave and reroll a hunter on a PVP server with a few friends.

Double Helix is the second guild and once I reached level 70 on my hunter, me and two friends joined this guild. After around six months my friends decided to quit/transfer back to Aggramar, but I decided to stay in that guild for another month but it never were the same without them so I transfered back to Aggramar aswell and started to PVP more hardcore than I've ever done.

The Dominion my third guild, I was only there for four weeks sadly then a few members, very important members of the guild, quit the game. Our guild master didn't see a way to recover from that so he decided that the guild will take a break/breakup, I don't really know the status at this particular moment. And this is the guild that finally made me enjoy PVE a lot again.

Rising was my fourth guild. I joined the guild straight after The Dominion was disbanded to keep raiding since I enjoyed it a lot at the time and half of my guildmates in The Dominion joined there aswell. I was only there for about six weeks and after that friends, with myself included, went to Al'Akir to become more serious as we knew of the high standards on each individual player at this realm.

Absolute Annihilation was my most recent guild, the guild was disbanded due to an arrogant GM and he was leading the guild awfully.

D. Previous PVE-experience *

PRE TBC:

Zul'gurub: Cleared
    Ahn'qiraj 20: Cleared
    Ahn'qiraj 40: Up to C'thun
    Molten Core: Cleared
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared
    Naxxramas(PRETBC): I killed 5 bosses in Naxxramas at 60 and cleared rest on level 70.

TBC:

Magtheridon: Cleared
    Gruul's Lair: Cleared
    Zul'aman: Cleared also the 40 minute one
    Tempest Keep: Cleared
    SSC: Cleared
    Black Temple: Cleared
    Hyjal Sumiit: Cleared
    SWP: Up to Felmst pre 3.0 nerf. Killed rest after nerf.

WOTLK:

Naxxramas: Cleared both 10 and 25
    Obsidian Sanctum: Cleared both 10 3D and 25man 3D
    Ulduar: I've cleared the instance on 25 man but only to yogg'saron on 10man
    VoA: Cleared.

E. Describe your role in raids * My role in raids is to obviously do what I'm asked to do, but overall it's doing the most insane DPS you'll witness in WoW history and also the other obvious things like interupts etc.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications * My FPS during raids is usually between 20-40, depending on which instance it is. My computer is; 5200 Dual Core, 2gb ram, 8600GT PCX.
    B. Internet-connection * I'm sitting on a 24Mbps line and my latency is around 150-160.
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * No I never get any dc's.
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) *
    Example: Application Wowscr10

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? * You are semi-hardcore which is great and shows that you are a core of dedicated guys that give 110% in the little amount of time you raid. It is also the perfect raid days for me and you seem like great guys.

B. Why should we pick you? * I am a dedicated player with tons of experience and I also think that I'd be a great asset for your guild.

C. What are you goals besides character development * My goal is to clear the content as fast as we can and have fun in the meanwhile.

D. Is there anything you would like to add? I'm a student from Sweden, I'm always ready for the upcoming encounters with a high attendence and I always perform with 110% focus.

E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? Yes I have a few that could, Dionysós, Loutus and a few more.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:12 am