Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Malza - survival hunter

malza
    malza

Malza - survival hunter Empty Malza - survival hunter

Post  malza Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:34 am

Application Template v1.0a

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION (Fields marked with a * are required fields.)

A. Personal Name * Robin
    B. Age and Gender * 17 year old male
    C. Where are you from? * Sweden

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name * Malza
    B. Class and Race * Troll hunter
    C. Armory Link * http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Malza
    D. Number of days played (/played) * Total: 76D 18H, This lvl: 34D 15H
    E. Resistance-gear, if any. Nope, and I dont think I need any.
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? Nothing about this char but I do have a lvl 80 shadow priest that I play on when im bored or so.
    3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) * I can play nearly all days. Raiding times: 4pm to 1am or even more.
    B. Previous Guild(s) * Joined <Conclave> when wotlk came out and iv been playing with them since then. (nov 2008)
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) * Conclave disbanded a week ago. We didnt have raids for two weeks that that made people mad and when they left we started to lack ppl so they decided to disband it.
    D. Previous PVE-experience * I have 4 lvl 60 chars and I have done the pretbc raid on them.
    PRETBC:
    Zul'gurub: Cleared
    Ahn'qiraj 20: Cleared
    Ahn'qiraj 40: Cleared
    Molten Core: Cleared
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared

TBC:I started to play in tbc and i'v cleared kara, ssc,TK (not the last boss in TK/cry) ZA, Gruul, hyjal and BT.

WOTLK:
    Ulduar 6/14 (25 man) 10 man until Hodir - Cleared
    Obsidian sanctum 1D, 2D and 3D - Cleared 25 man 3D but not 10 man
    Eye of the eternity - Cleared 10 and 25 man
    Naxxramas - Cleared 10 and 25 man

E. Describe your role in raids * Im a ranged dps and I do what im told to do, misdirect a tank for example.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications *Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q9400 (2.66GHz, 1333MHz, 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT card.
    B. Internet-connection * 100/mbits
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * Nothing but sometimes I can get a dc for no reason but that does not happen often.
    D.Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) * http://fotopocket.nl/view.php?friendly=0604000138

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? * Iv heard that you are a hardcore guild and thats just what I like and someone told me that your guild needs hunters.
    B. Why should we pick you? * Im a 100% hunter that brings consumables to every raid and strives to perform my best. And if i do something wrong I will correct it on the next try. And I read up every boss before a raid.
    C. What are you goals besides character development * I like to have "fun" when its not raiding time and to do old raids for fun or just chill out on the vent.
    D. Is there anything you would like to add? I have most of the proffesions except leatherworking and inscription. My professions on my hunter are Enchanting, Max skill and I even got the Enchant weapon - Bladeward and the other professions are Cooking and Alchemy and both of them are 450.
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? Yes, Pokiez.
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Malza - survival hunter Empty Re: Malza - survival hunter

Post  Cyberdude Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:07 am

Armory is down at the moment, but the application looks cool, I'm sure Erazmas has something to add when he has seen it, good luck. Smile
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 am

very well written application. and good gear.
    from what i heard from pokiez u was Top dps VoA last night and that realy rare for hunters. as we are in need of hunters and Erazmas seems to be realy busy not replaying even on other hunter that applied before.

so am going to make my self an exception and will accept u my self.

Welcome. Please PST me Zarake or Cyberdude or any officer online for an invite.

Application Accepted
    erazmas

Post  erazmas Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 pm

oh soz had some rl stuff fixing my scooter and other things =)
    yeah nice application and gear is very good =)
    thx zarake for taking him to our guild =)
    welcome to the guild.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content