Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Protection / Arms Warrior

Psykou

Protection / Arms Warrior Empty Protection / Arms Warrior

Post  Psykou Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Application Template v1.0a

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION (Fields marked with a * are required fields.)

A. Personal Name: Nichlas Nielsen
    B. Age and Gender: 17 - male
    C. Where are you from?: Denmark

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name: Psykou
    B. Class and Race: Warrior Orc
    C. Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Psykou
    D. Number of days played (/played): 58 days, but i have only played on this char in WOTLK
    E. Resistance-gear, if any: Frost Resistance gear!
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character?: Dont know if you are gonna see my arms or prot gear on armory. But i got good gear for both. More then ready for ulduar hardmodes.

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24): Well i can play pretty much every day from 18-24. Except if i have to do something special.
    B. Previous Guild(s): Inner Sanctum(Silvermoon) in BT and MH. Nightshift(Karazhan) in Sunwell. Humble(Magtheridon) Start of WOTLK. Conclave(Al'akir) Ulduar. Tæskeholdet(Al'akir) Ulduar.
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s): Well i could use all day explaining why i left the old guilds. I will just explain Conclave and Tæskeholdet. Conclave was because the guild disbanded. And Tæskeholdet cant rly get 25 man ulduar going.
    D. Previous PVE-experience: Whole TBC, pretty much everything prenerf! Naxx10/25 cleared. OS 3D 10/25 cleared. Malygos10/25 cleared. Ulduar10/25, cleared up to Freya.
    E. Describe your role in raids: That ofc depends if im dps'ing og tanking. But my role is to keep focused even tho we are wiping. And always be prepared for anything new.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications: Cba to find alle the specifications Very Happy But im never lagging cuz of low Fps.
    B. Internet-connection: 20/20 mbit
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems?: That is VERY rarely.
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it): http://www.fotopocket.nl/view.php?friendly=0608210233

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass?: I have heard from Malza that it is a pro and stable guild with alot of good raiders. And that is excatly what i am looking for.
    B. Why should we pick you? Cuz i am an active and good player.: Who rly wants to raid and progress!
    C. What are you goals besides character development: Deffenetly progress and some good time with the guildies!
    D. Is there anything you would like to add?: Well if you got any questions? Then i would be very happy to answer them Very Happy
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you?: Malza Smile
    zarake
    zarake

Protection / Arms Warrior Empty Re: Protection / Arms Warrior

Post  zarake Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 am

hi there, nice tanking gear to start with yes. and i checked your dps gear arms it's not that good. so if we going to take u , u will be as a tank. we are like i told u 3 very active tanks. so most of your time will be on waiting list or if we missing a dps there your chance to join as a dps but your spec roll is tanking gear.

if your friend is malza then that good cause hes realy good hope u are guys similar .

now its all to our CL warrior roghtar to accept u in or not. i would like to see a backup tank in our guild list.
    malza
    malza

Post  malza Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Hes a active and good player that knows his class. He definitely got my vouch.
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 am

Accepted. Welcome

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 pm