Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Loutus
Cyberdude
woodi
7 posters

Woodi - resto druid

woodi

Woodi - resto druid Empty Woodi - resto druid

Post  woodi Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 pm

A. Name: Richard
    B. Age: 19
    C. And I am from Denmark

2) MY CHARACTER

A. Character Name Woodi
    B. Class and Race Tauren Druid
    C. Armory Link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Woodi
    D. (/played) ~150
    E. Resistance-gear, if any: Still got the resistance gear needed for Mother Shahraz
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? Yes, I would like to mention that it is a really sweet white tauren, which is trying to improve as much as possible all the time Smile

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) I am done with school at the 25 of June, so after that I just have to wait till I can join the army, which will take around half a year due to the queue.
    B. Previous Guild(s) No Danger, Apathia and Bifrost
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) Reason for leaving Bifrost was because I didn’t really like the way officers behaved and there were some minor mistakes all the time so I decided to leave. Another reason for leaving, was because I felt like raiding had come to a point were I didn’t get that ”WAOUW OMG NEW ENCOUNTER DOWN” effect anymore so that’s basicly why I left Bifrost (:
    D. Previous PVE-experience TBC: Everything till Felmyst pre-nerf (think it was 3.1 or something) and in WoTLK I’ve done Mimiron in Ulduar.
    E. Describe your role in raids I can get assigned to a lot of roles but mainly I think you will tell me to keep the raid up, while keeping hots on tanks.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications Intel Pentium 4, 3.2 ghz, 2 gb ram, 500 gb hard drive
    B. Internet-connection 20/~5
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? Not at all
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img3/224/woodiui.jpg

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? I like your raiding times a lot and I want to raid again.
    B. Why should we pick you? Because I am a dedicated player and I always want to improve my playing skills and I will listing to someone telling me hints and trying to make me a better healer and not just ”OMG DON’T YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING?!?!?” (:
    C. What are you goals besides character development I like the social part in WoW a lot and making new friends from another country is fun. As I told you before I really like to raid and this month without raiding have been pain in the ass.
    D. Is there anything you would like to add? Yes, I hope you enjoyed reading and still will consider my application tho I see you are not in need of any resto druids at the moment (:
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? I know Mortifiner will vouch for me and I sure know some other people in the guild but haven’t noticed yet.

Best regards

Richard (woodi)
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Woodi - resto druid Empty Re: Woodi - resto druid

Post  Cyberdude Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 am

I would definately recommend another resto druid for the guild, as we've only got Narko as resto atm. The application looks great as well.

Remember facing you back in TBC arena, did you run with Klauz in 2v2, or am I just high ? Smile
    woodi

Post  woodi Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 am

Cyberdude wrote:Remember facing you back in TBC arena, did you run with Klauz in 2v2, or am I just high ? Smile
    No didn't play any 2s with Klauz but maybe some 3s can't remember, but I know i met you in 2s with a warrior I played druid/lock at that time (:
    Loutus
    Loutus

Post  Loutus Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 pm

Seems like a dedicated player - And we can definately use a 2nd resto druid, as we only got Narko atm.

Good luck.
    Dionysós
    Dionysós
    The King
    The King

Post  Dionysós Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Loutus wrote:Seems like a dedicated player - And we can definately use a 2nd resto druid, as we only got Narko atm.

Good luck.

Quote. Good luck Woodi!
    woodi

Post  woodi Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 pm

Dionysós wrote:
    Loutus wrote:Seems like a dedicated player - And we can definately use a 2nd resto druid, as we only got Narko atm.

Good luck.

Quote. Good luck Woodi!

Thanks (: is narko the druid cl?
    Dionysós
    Dionysós
    The King
    The King

Post  Dionysós Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:28 pm

woodi wrote:
    Dionysós wrote:

Good luck.

Quote. Good luck Woodi!

Thanks (: is narko the druid cl?

He sure is. Wink
    Narkoshechka

Post  Narkoshechka Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:19 pm

Very good application. As mentioned, we could definitely use another resto druid in the guild, and you seem like a very good choice.

Whisper me ingame for an invite.
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:23 pm

welcome Smile

add your alt name if u can so if u arent on your druid we can check on u your alt and invite u.
    Dionysós
    Dionysós
    The King
    The King

Post  Dionysós Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:14 am

zarake wrote:welcome Smile

add your alt name if u can so if u arent on your druid we can check on u your alt and invite u.

He should be on he's main @ raid time anyway Wink

Welcome!
    Mortifiner
    Mortifiner

Post  Mortifiner Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:19 am

Another dannish faggot!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 pm