Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
zarake
Psykou
Ruaska
7 posters

Ruaska - Destruction Warlock

Ruaska

Ruaska - Destruction Warlock Empty Ruaska - Destruction Warlock

Post  Ruaska Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:32 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION (Fields marked with a * are required fields.)

A. Personal Name Jonny
    B. Age and Gender 18, male
    C. Where are you from? Finland, Helsinki

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name Ruaska
    B. Class and Race Warlock, Undead
    C. Armory Link http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Ruaska
    D. Number of days played (/played) 43 days
    E. Resistance-gear, if any: got no resistance gear.
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? My gear sucks badly atm but working hard on it. Should be fixed within 2 weeks max.

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) i can raid at any day at any time so its no problem.
    B. Previous Guild(s) Conclave
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) * im still in it but guild is dead
    D. Previous PVE-experience: tbc MT and BT cleared. wotlk ulduar 25 until kologarn. ulduar 10 until mimiron. Got titles on DK "of the nightfall" and "twilight vanquisher"
    E. Describe your role in raids * Dealing dmg to the encounter or doing other tasks like killing adds. Giving a soulstone and healthstones also.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications * got no fps issues on max settings i just bought a new computer.
    B. Internet-connection * 8 mt/s
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * none
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) * Ruaska - Destruction Warlock Wowscrnshot061409211833.th

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? * It has a nice progress so far and my friend Psykou is in it so i would like to play with him and get to know other guys there also.
    B. Why should we pick you? * Because im minmaxing on everything i do. When i raid i take it seriously and give a 120% of what i got.
    C. What are you goals besides character development * Having fun and getting now some new ppl and joking around when not raiding.
    D. Is there anything you would like to add? I know my gear sucks atm but im willing to join to the guild as whatever rank u choose for me and during that time gear up within 2 weeks to match your recuirement for a warlock dps. During the time i gear up im able to raid with u on my DK dps or Paladin healer. both of those 2 have the gear for Ulduar 25. IM only wanting to raid with those to gain dkp and so that u can get to know me better as a player. I know this aint the usually way to apply but its my way now because i want to join your guild but im afraid my warlock doestn have the gear. my DK's armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Aeni and my Paladin's http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Aane
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? Psykou and Malza atleast.
    Psykou

Ruaska - Destruction Warlock Empty Re: Ruaska - Destruction Warlock

Post  Psykou Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Ruaska is a didicated and active player. He was topping dps meters in Conclave with his DK. Prolly the best DK i have ever seen! He knows how to play many classes very well and for the gear he has atm he is doing rly good dps. He is around 4k in a 10 man raid! He got my vote for sure!
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:18 am

Blue Gear !! ??

we are Ulduar raiding Guild that almost fully clear it now, your gear is up to naxx25 not more than that not even ulduar 10man. please u need to check the guild progress before u apply.

CL Mages, u Dont get my vouch
    Snawky
    Snawky

Post  Snawky Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:19 am

Your gear is not very good.. - and I wouldn't think Ulduar is the best place to gear up in...
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:20 am

I think u didnt read my application carefully.

D. Is there anything you would like to add? I know my gear sucks atm but im willing to join to the guild as whatever rank u choose for me and during that time gear up within 2 weeks to match your recuirement for a warlock dps. During the time i gear up im able to raid with u on my DK dps or Paladin healer. both of those 2 have the gear for Ulduar 25. IM only wanting to raid with those to gain dkp and so that u can get to know me better as a player. I know this aint the usually way to apply but its my way now because i want to join your guild but im afraid my warlock doestn have the gear. my DK's armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Aeni and my Paladin's http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Aane

yes i know i got blueish gear. thats why i wrote that : >
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:27 am

raid with other character to gain Dkp lol ? there is no way to do that, and 2 week to max your gear to match our expectation i dont think that can happen.

and we want to test a player on put him on trail we test the class they want them to be in with, not other character that u may be able to play it very well that dosent mean that u can play all other classes the same way.

oh yeah one more thing i think we have enough warlocks now. but not sure.
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:28 am

It was all looking good, until I opened your armory profile on your warlock - Its way undergeared and theres no way Im letting you join any Ulduar runs as it is now. But ... We really need Dps dks at the moment, so what would you say if you took a trial with your death knight instead? Very Happy

Because as it is now we already got 4 warlocks, I would only take 1 more incase he was super geared and experienced.
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:29 am

Well im gonna roll to my warlock when its geared so yes i can raid on my DK but rather then just raid with it until i get the gear for my warlock. If thats no ok ill just apply somewhere else and u lose a really good player and its not rly my loss at that point.
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 am

So you honestly think you can handle Ulduar geared locks with your current gear ? Even though you might get full t8.5 at some point, I cant even be sure if you'd top dmg even then.

If you could guarantee me, that you can out dps any of the other locks ( I'd have to see that obviously ) then I would take your warlock in to Ulduar.

And you going DK for a few raids, stealing gear for him, then going back to your warlock when ever he's geared - Just wont work.

Or give me some kind of proof that you're an extraordinary warlock by showing us previous arena rankings, achievements, first kill pics etc etc.
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:40 am

as i said in my application i would be raiding my DK mean while gearing warlock. and not taking any gear on my DK. And yes i can guarauntee you that i will out dps em. im a guy that is minmaxing and reading forums to get top notch and spamming a dummy for hours.
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:45 am

Alright - Really like people who read up on stuff for maximum improvements. Ill vouch for you on your death knight for now, until your warlock is geared enough.

But you'll better hurry gearing it. And if your dk fails in raids, theres nothing else to do than to fail you.
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:48 am

Dont worry if i fail on my DK ill just delete the game and throw my computer out of the window. THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD FAIL. U can ask mazla about that.
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:50 am

Cant wait til I see your actuall dps.

Talk is cheap ! ! Twisted Evil

EDIT: Make a PvE profile of your death knights gear on chardev.org - Enchants / gems isnt needed.
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 am

Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:12 am

Looks cool, you should get the 1850 arena weapon though, easily atainable. I will have the other officers take a look at this, and we will see whats going to happen.
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 am

I know my weak spots on my gear and how to fix em. Atm doing arena with a shaman and a bit harder to get 1850 :> but ill work on it ;>

EDIT: Im doing simulations on programs for optimal gearing.
    Snawky
    Snawky

Post  Snawky Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 pm

I don't think we should accept this application. There is no point to have him as dk until Warlock is geared. We have 4 warlocks atm that is more than enough.. and it seems like you gear up then switch character?
    Dionysós
    Dionysós
    The King
    The King

Post  Dionysós Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Snawky wrote:I don't think we should accept this application. There is no point to have him as dk until Warlock is geared. We have 4 warlocks atm that is more than enough.. and it seems like you gear up then switch character?

Agree to every point.

When you have better gear, you may reapply.

Application Closed.
    Velayna

Post  Velayna Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:14 pm

I know this has been closed but I just want to add 1 thing though.

If you are really quite good playing your DK (and female belfs usually are for some reason) then why not consider just keeping your lock as an alt and having your DK as your main? We could really use one, the ones we have had in the raids have been (and no offence if you are reading...) quite terrible.

Just my input,

Velayna.
    Ruaska

Post  Ruaska Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:40 pm

Velayna wrote:I know this has been closed but I just want to add 1 thing though.

If you are really quite good playing your DK (and female belfs usually are for some reason) then why not consider just keeping your lock as an alt and having your DK as your main? We could really use one, the ones we have had in the raids have been (and no offence if you are reading...) quite terrible.

Just my input,

Velayna.

Well ye i think i could do it because im not even playin my warlock anymore my brother is reason for that is that i didnt find any nice guilds. Well i can tell u that im not terrible on my DK and if u give me a chance sure ill join with my DK.

I know the thread is closed, so sorry for that.
    Velayna

Post  Velayna Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:46 pm

It's ok it was just a suggestion really because personally id like to see a regular DK in the raid. You will need to contact an offcier in game and talk about it more, im just a raider Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content