Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Valedilen holy paladin

Vale

Valedilen holy paladin Empty Valedilen holy paladin

Post  Vale Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:30 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Personal Name - Arsen
    B. Age and Gender - 20yro Male
    C. Where are you from? - Serbia

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name - Valedilen
    B. Class and Race - Paladin,Blood Elf
    C. Armory Link - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Valedilen
    D. Number of days played (/played)- 24 days(on Vale) 33 days(on Tracidx) 11 days (on Omicron)
    E. Resistance-gear, if any - For a healer in wotlk at the moment I dont think one needs resistance gear.
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? - She is sexy,two more chars I play with,Tracidx and Omicron.

Tracidx - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Tracidx

Omicron - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Omicron

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) - 24/7 I can attend to all raids.
    B. Previous Guild(s)- Some leveling and pvp guilds(they had like blood,death,rage,and rats in their names).The only noteable is Dementia.
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s)- Lack of mature active players,few or no raids,awful leadership,tons of slackers,bad raid times.
    D. Previous PVE-experience

WOTLK -

Naxxramas - Cleared 10/25
    Obsidian Sanctum - Cleared 10/25
    Ulduar - Cleared 10man up to yogg,25man up to freya,and some hard modes in 10man.
    VoA - Cleared
    EoE - Cleared 10/25

E. Describe your role in raids - My role is to keep my assignments alive,bring buffs to the raid,follow orders,and use my skills/spells to the maximum effect I can achieve.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications - E8400 Dcore,2Gb ram,NX7600GT - solid FPS at all times(40-100).
    B. Internet-connection - 2Mbps, 100-150 lat.
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? - dont have issues except when there is a violent thunderstorm in my vicinity.
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img3/3901/wowscrnshot061909211208.jpg

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? - Dedicated raiding guild with skilled players,guess I coud learn a thing or two,or alot more from you guys.
    B. Why should we pick you? - I am a dedicated hardcore player since birth,I learn fast,my character is very sexy,I follow orders very well,and also my fetish is teamwork.
    C. What are you goals besides character development - Having lots and lots of fun,achieveing the guilds goals such as clearing the content.
    D. Is there anything you would like to add? - I am a dedicated player(I specialized myself in healing only with the goal to learn and to know how to heal with all healer classes and to know what can my fellow healers do so I can fit in the role as part of a team ),I can focus for very long and keep it up even longer,I learn fast and I want to improve all the time,Im motivated and I always keep my chin up after a failed attempt.Im positive in my thinking,never giving up,keeping my eyes on the goal and that Hogger behind you right now.
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? - no I dont think so.
    Velayna

Valedilen holy paladin Empty Re: Valedilen holy paladin

Post  Velayna Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:04 am

Nice gear, and good replacement for Diviny since he switched chars.
    Pokiez

Valedilen holy paladin Empty done

Post  Pokiez Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:14 am

accepted

Sponsored content

Valedilen holy paladin Empty Re: Valedilen holy paladin

Post  Sponsored content