Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Moomy - Arcane Mage

Moomy
    Moomy

Moomy - Arcane Mage Empty Moomy - Arcane Mage

Post  Moomy Wed May 27, 2009 10:18 am

A. Personal Name * Ludvig Dahlbeck.
    B. Age and Gender * Male, 15 this does not affect my skills nor my mature-ness to be honest.
    C. Where are you from? * Sweden.

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name * Moomy
    B. Class and Race * Undead Mage
    C. Armory Link * http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Moomy
    D. Number of days played (/played) * 113 Total / 12 in 80
    E. Resistance-gear, if any - got some pieces of FR gear.
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? Nothing important tbh.

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) * I can attend every day.
    B. Previous Guild(s) * <Turning Point> & <Mortus Avis>
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) * Both Turning Point & Mortus Avis dispanded.
    D. Previous PVE-experience *

Naxxramas 10/25 - Cleared
    OS 10/25 - Cleared
    VoA 10/25 - Cleared
    EoE 10/25 - Cleared
    Ulduar 10 - 10/14
    Ulduar 25 - 7/14

E. Describe your role in raids * Well a proper dps with brains & skills to be honest. Always ready & focused for raids.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications * Toshiba Qosmio X300: 2.66 GHz, 4,096 (2,048 + 2,048) MB Memory, NVIDIA®️ GeForce®️ 9800M GTS. Around 60 FPS is the usual state.
    B. Internet-connection * 100/mbits - no problems at all.
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * no, tbh.
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) * At my laptop atm, as my computer is on support - I'll link my UI instant when i'll get my own back.

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? * I want to join a serious and a decent raiding guild, progressing in ulduar 25/hardmodes.
    B. Why should we pick you? * I can provide you with a mage that allways is on time who brought all consumeables needed. I can also bring some nice DPS ofc.
    C. What are you goals besides character development * I havent thought about that really to be honest. My first goal when WOTLK came was to have all the Achievements. But i think this hope are gone.
    D. Is there anything you would like to add? Hm not really, feel free to ask tough.
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? Nope.

Greetings Moomy [ hope to see ya in /g chat =]
    Snawky
    Snawky

Moomy - Arcane Mage Empty Re: Moomy - Arcane Mage

Post  Snawky Wed May 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Very thin application - Just my opinion
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Wed May 27, 2009 3:46 pm

I checked your armory very well to be honest in details cause i dont like to reject people without a good reason.

First you Main Spec is arcane and that is not good for ulduar at all, also u dont have a duel-spec so i can't say other so. Second, your playing time is not much at level 80 u are only exalted with Kirin Tor that means u didnt play WOTLK much at all and this also prof the playing time. Third your application is not well sorted and u didnt put your best in it and its not well orginzed.

The most important thing is i dont like people to lie u said : Ulduar 25 - 7/14 , and your armory said something else , u got 4/14 in 25. why u say that if we can check armory.

In over all and as a CL Mages i say that this application is rejected. Sorry and best luck with other guilds.
    Loutus
    Loutus

Post  Loutus Wed May 27, 2009 4:40 pm

I Agree with Snawky, and Zarake's opinions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 pm