Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Poem - Arcane Mage.

Poem

Poem - Arcane Mage. Empty Poem - Arcane Mage.

Post  Poem Sun May 31, 2009 2:13 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Personal Name * Mark
    B. Age and Gender * 17 year old male
    C. Where are you from? * The Netherlands

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name * Poem
    B. Class and Race * Undead Mage
    C. Armory Link * http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Poem
    D. Number of days played (/played) * 37 days played. (on this char, already playing wow for 3 years.)
    E. Resistance-gear, if any. I don't have any resistance gear at all since it doesn't seem like you need it in WOTLK, and still I can get some resistance from my own buffs / tallents.
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? I don't know anything else I would like to mention about my character, but about an other character i am playing at the moment too. It's called Nun, she is lvl 64 priest.

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) * I can play all days from 16:00 to 23.00 (could be longer at special events, hollidays and weekends (friday and saterday))

B. Previous Guild(s) * My previous guilds were Inflamez and Turning point.

C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) *

I was in Inflamez from lvl 74 to 80. It was a trash guild, what ment to be PVP. But if you like hardcore pvp it wasn't a good option to pick the guild. After some time it bored me so much, that i wanted to leave. The time I were in Inflamez, I was an pvp player, but after arcane nerf I desided to raid, because nobody wanted my spec in pvp anymore.

After Inflamez i stayed for a long time in Turning point. I liked that guild very much, because we reached far in ulduar that time. (begin of ulduar). We reached mimiron and made each part to 75k, but after all the tries still a wipe. After a several days, the guild leader disbanded the guild and took some (much) gold and 12 epics from ulduar out of the Guild bank. I was total in shock, but I tought ''how hard could it be to find a new guild with this gear''. Now i noticed nobody needs a mage. So i try to search guilds who need me and making a lot of applications. This month i already made 5 applications. But still without succes.

D. Previous PVE-experience *

PRE TBC:

Zul'gurub: Cleared (with Nun)
    Ahn'qiraj 20: Cleared (with Nun)
    Ahn'qiraj 40: Cleared (with Nun)
    Molten Core: Cleared (with Nun)
    Blackwing Lair: Cleared (with Nun)
    Naxxramas(PRETBC): -

TBC:

Magtheridon: Cleared
    Gruul's Lair: Cleared
    Zul'aman: Cleared
    Tempest Keep: -
    SSC: -
    Black Temple: -
    Hyjal Sumiit: Cleared
    SWP: -

WOTLK:

Naxxramas: Cleared 10 and 25
    Ulduar: Cleared first wing Ulduar 25 man, made it to mimiron 10 man ( know the fight also ).
    VoA: Cleared 10 and 25
    VoE: Cleared 10 and 25
    EoE: Cleared 10 man

E. Describe your role in raids * My main role in the raid will be dps, but when sombody would ask me to do something else ( for example ) Dispel i would do it either, ofc.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications * My FPS during raids is usually between 20-40, depending on which instance it is. My computer is; 5200 Dual Core, 2gb ram, 9800 gtx +
    B. Internet-connection * I'm sitting on a 130Mbps line and my latency is around 50
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * I never get D/cs or it would be really special.
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) *

http://www.fotopocket.nl/fpimages/2009/05/31/c352180683b8292b824d6dbfac101305/Game%25ui.bmp" alt=""/>

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? * I would like to join Critical Mass because I a player that will be going for the full 100% in a raid. I would love to clear more of Ulduar and would like to clear the next raid instances who will come with this guild.

B. Why should we pick you? * I am a player with experience from wow over the last 3 years. Love to raid and pvp. I will be very social, can handle critics and will be focussed for 100%

C. What are you goals besides character development * My goal will be to clear all raids what are in World of warcraft and those who will come.

D. Is there anything you would like to add? Nothing neccesery.

E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you? No but i would love to learn some more people.

Regards Poem.
    Poem

Poem - Arcane Mage. Empty Re: Poem - Arcane Mage.

Post  Poem Sun May 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Snawky
    Snawky

Post  Snawky Sun May 31, 2009 2:22 pm

This is WAY better application than we got before. I wish you my best of luck.
    Poem

Post  Poem Sun May 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks m8 Smile
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Sun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm

Finally someone who's using more than 5 minutes on an application. cheers

You sound like the right guy for a raiding guild, good luck. Very Happy
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Sun May 31, 2009 5:23 pm

nice application good gear to start with in Ulduar.

can u spec FireBall spec or FrostFire ? depend on your gear ofc.

and mean while am looking more into your application. give a day or 2 am busy atm. ty.
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:21 am

sorry declined i accepted another mage to the guild. and i didnt see any replay from u for what i asked u about from my previous post.

thanks for your time and GL with other guilds

DECLINED.
    Poem

Post  Poem Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:44 am

ohh i tought you would contact me :/ ingame about that well sorry anyways then.
    gl with other mage
    Poem

Post  Poem Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:48 am

and also that you were busy 2 days Razz *
    so miss comunication from me. but still good luck with other mage

x poem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 pm