Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Xewz
Fox
6 posters

Montras - Combat Rogue

Fox

Montras - Combat Rogue Empty Montras - Combat Rogue

Post  Fox Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 pm

1) PERSONAL INFORMATION

A. Personal Name * - Laci
    B. Age and Gender * - 18 year old, male
    C. Where are you from? * - Hungary (not hungry Razz)

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name * - Montras
    B. Class and Race * - Undead Rogue
    C. Armory Link * - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Montras
    D. Number of days played (/played) * - 95 days played
    E. Resistance-gear, if any - i don't have any resistance gear, cuz i don't think it's really useful for rogs in WotLK
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character? - I haz a raven lord lol, btw i would like to change my character's name as soon as possible for Foxlol, and im lvling a paladin named Foxlól, lvl72 atm

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times (Example: Mon-fri 17-24) * - i can play all days from 12:00 to 01:00
    B. Previous Guild(s) * - some fun PvP guilds in TBC and a bit more srsly raiding guild called Dementia
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) * - There're only a few member who can do raid instances, like 9-10 ppl and its totally sucks tbh... our GM usually salcks when we are in raid just like many other guildmates do and wasting my and the others time. So i would like to join a HC guild like you, and i want to reach more in this game if it possible and obtain a Proto-Drake *.*

D. Previous PVE-experience *

TBC
    # Karazhan
    # Gruul's Lair
    # Magtheridon's Lair
    # Zul'Aman 4/5

WotLK
    # Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25 +1drake up both
    # Eye of Eternity 10 and 25 Cleared
    # Naxxramas 10 and 25 Cleared
    # Vault of Archavon 10 and 25 Cleared
    # Ulduar 10 11/14 Harmodes Completed: XT-002, Iron Council, Hodir, Thorim, Freya with 1tree (and many little achivements Ignis speed kill... etc)
    # Ulduar 25 9/14 with Freya, we failed at Thorim cuz our pug was useless

E. Describe your role in raids * - My role in raids to do always what I'm asked like killing adds, interrupt or someting... and ofc, do the one of the best DPS on boss fights, i always do my best.

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications * - my FPS is usually between 20-50 depends what instance are we doing, T3200 D2C, 3GB ram, X800 GTO

B. Internet-connection * - 100Mbps line, my lat is always around 40-60ms

C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? * - very very rarely i got dc

D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) *

Montras - Combat Rogue Myinterfaces.th

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? * - i think you are a dedicated raiding guild with pro members both in PvP and PvE and i would like to learn a lot of things both PvE and PvP side. (im done Naxxramas25 with many CM members maybe 3 weeks ago, Xewz was the leader and im pretty enjoyed cuz that was my best run in Naxx)

B. Why should we pick you? * - im a dedicated player with many experience and im a tough guy so im not crying if im/we wipe a lot.

C. What are you goals besides character development * - my goal is to clear ulduar10/25 man with hard modes and obtain one of the proto-drakes and have fun with you guys in the meanwhile.

D. Is there anything you would like to add? - well im just finished my final exam so im ready some action :>

E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you?* - yes, Xewz reassured me to apply and Valedilen one of my friends
    Xewz
    Xewz

Montras - Combat Rogue Empty Re: Montras - Combat Rogue

Post  Xewz Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Can only recommend Montras, give him asap trial tbh Smile. And we really need more rogues, and dps in general since Lunké went back to More Cowbell and Snawky has unlucky shifts at work sometimes.
    Snawky
    Snawky

Post  Snawky Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

It looks very good and we really need another rogue for our raids. I'd love to see you on trial - but the final call goes to Splean.
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:10 am

very good gear, well written application i like it Smile

i vouch for u there and u will get in for sure just wait for Splean.
    Dawoc
    Dawoc

Post  Dawoc Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:58 pm

If you are looking HC guild, dont look into us Very Happy
    Splean-sama
    Splean-sama

Post  Splean-sama Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Nice application and I don't see any reasons why we can't give you a trial. Especially now when we're seeking one more rogue for our roster.

/w me or any other officer ingame for invite.

About HMs in 25m - it's doubtful in nearest future as we can't even get enough people at second raid day to actually finish up Yog, but there are always a chance for 10m achi run.
    Fox

Post  Fox Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 pm

ty for the chance guys ;>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:09 am