Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Snawky
clouds
6 posters

Undead rogue looking for a new home

clouds

Undead rogue looking for a new home Empty Undead rogue looking for a new home

Post  clouds Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:26 am

Hellow Critical M(e)ass, after a litle chat in game with one of the officiers ill redo/edit my app cause i have to admit it was a shitty one, but than again u can't blame me that i'm not a fantasic magician with words so ill give it another go.

A. Personal Name *
    Andy Debondt
    B. Age and Gender *
    21,male
    C. Where are you from? *
    Belgium, Antwerpen, Turnhout

2) YOUR CHARACTER

A. Character Name *
    Nycta(this is the one i'm app'ing with)

B. Class and Race *
    Undead female rogue with yellow ponytales
    C. Armory Link *
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Nycta
    D. Number of days played (/played) *
    103 days played on my rogue, and in total over all my alts ill be around 500 to 550 days
    E. Resistance-gear, if any
    None, stil lgot my shadow resistance gear from the Motershazras fight in the blacktemple but thats about it
    F. Anything else you would like to mention about your character?
    Also got a 80 dk called ievul, a 80 mage called udd and lvling 3 more chars atm a warrior paladin and a warlock, so if u ever need me ingame and i'm not playing on Nycta u can always find me on once of those

3) IN-GAME INFORMATION

A. Playing times
    Mon From 14.00 till 18.00 and from 18.30 till 01.00
    Tue. From 14.00 till 18.00 and from 18.30 till 01.00+-
    This will be the same for Wned, thurs,Fri and sat. the break between 18.00 and 18.30 is for eating, on sundays i can't play as i have to work in a local restaurant here in Turnhout called Lazuli where i'm a waiter

B. Previous Guild(s) *
    Eaten origins, only for the realm Al'akir
    C. Reason for leaving previous Guild(s) *
    There was no core group for 25 mans, we always went ulduar 25 man with 19 to 21 ppl due the lack of decent ppl, and atm i only find joy in this game while raiding and trying out new bosses or hardmodes
    D. Previous PVE-experience *
    Pre-tbc*
    Zg cleared
    Aq20 cleared
    Mc cleared
    Bwl cleared
    Aq40 up to the twin emps
    Naxx plague,construct and abo wing cleared

Tbc
    Karazhan cleared
    Maggy and gruul's lair cleared
    Scc cleared
    Tk cleared
    Bt cleared
    Sunwell plat cleared

Wotlk
    Naxx 10/25 cleared
    Eye 10/25 cleared
    Obsidium10/25 sanctum cleared + 3d kill on 10 and 2d on 25man
    Ulduar 10 cleared + several hard modes( 3 towers flame levia, Xt-300 heartbreaker, iron concile revers kill, hodir speed kill
    Ulduar 25 up to mimiron but never got further due the lack of members and only 1 raiding night wich was shared with Voa25 man
    Voa 10/25 cleared (but who hasn't)

E. Describe your role in raids *
    Heavy dps

4) COMPUTER AND INTERNET INFORMATION

A. Computer specifications *
    cpu: core2duo 2ghz ram: 4GB Video: g4s 9600 512 MB
    B. Internet-connection *
    Adsl 8mB, Solidity: 9/10
    C. Do you have issues with D/C due to internet/comp. problems? *
    rearly
    D. Screenshot of your in-game UI (Link it) *
    Building a new interface atm so ill update this later on

5) SHOW US YOUR BEST

A. Why do you want to join Critical Mass? *
    Looks a guild with dedicated skilled player, wich realy apeals me
    B. Why should we pick you? *
    I'm always focused and prepared for raiding and i know my class
    C. What are you goals besides character development *
    meeting new ppl and playing this game for fun's and laughs,
    D. Is there anything you would like to add?
    Made the app on my best friends account wich is already in the guild cause my account isn't aproved yet, and wanted to get this app in asap
    E. Is there anyone in Critical Mass who can vouch for you?
    Clouds, and if he does not vouch for me ill whoop his ass irl (and he will proably like it)

Regards Nycta

Last edited by clouds on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    clouds

Undead rogue looking for a new home Empty re

Post  clouds Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:13 am

well, he is my irl and the reason i first started playing wow was to become as good as him at the game, he has been doing hardcore raiding on multiple characters since vanilla, alway seen him with high end gear and lvling the needed professions to do his job the best. with some good luck we can have one of the better players in our guild, i really vouch for him, and hope that with the right ppl this guy can find his dedication back in the game.I hope we could offer him a trail spot in the guild.

clouds
    Snawky
    Snawky

Undead rogue looking for a new home Empty Re: Undead rogue looking for a new home

Post  Snawky Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:19 am

clouds wrote:well, he is my irl and the reason i first started playing wow was to become as good as him at the game, he has been doing hardcore raiding on multiple characters since vanilla, alway seen him with high end gear and lvling the needed professions to do his job the best. with some good luck we can have one of the better players in our guild, i really vouch for him, and hope that with the right ppl this guy can find his dedication back in the game.I hope we could offer him a trail spot in the guild.

clouds

You say you have seen him doing hardcore raids with multiple characters, why is only two guilds named?

another question - Have you written this application for Nycta?
    clouds

Undead rogue looking for a new home Empty Re: Undead rogue looking for a new home

Post  clouds Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Snawky wrote:
    clouds wrote:well, he is my irl and the reason i first started playing wow was to become as good as him at the game, he has been doing hardcore raiding on multiple characters since vanilla, alway seen him with high end gear and lvling the needed professions to do his job the best. with some good luck we can have one of the better players in our guild, i really vouch for him, and hope that with the right ppl this guy can find his dedication back in the game.I hope we could offer him a trail spot in the guild.

clouds

You say you have seen him doing hardcore raids with multiple characters, why is only two guilds named?

another question - Have you written this application for Nycta?

No, me nycta used the account from clouds cause i made an account aswell under the name nycta but it wasn't aproved yet,
    and i only written down 2 guilds as those are the guilds ive been in on al'akir, also played on terrenas, turalyon, skullcrusher, dreanor, (in TBC i played with 7 lvl 70 chars spread among those realms) but now the chars i liked the most are on alakir and lvl 80 except my lvl 70 allaince shaman called Nxy he is still on Dreanor
    Velayna

Post  Velayna Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Bit of a lacklustre app, nothing to stop him from registering with another name just to post with.

1/10 for effort.
    Dionysós
    Dionysós
    The King
    The King

Post  Dionysós Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Velayna wrote:Bit of a lacklustre app, nothing to stop him from registering with another name just to post with.

1/10 for effort.

Word.
    clouds

Undead rogue looking for a new home Empty re

Post  clouds Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:15 pm

nah just told him to make appli, but he couldnt post with his account that he made cuz he didnt knew it had to been aproved first, so he just asked to post under my name and i said ok if u mention it in ur appli, QQ O.o

anyways, still im saying that this guy grew up with the game he rlly knows what he does and looks up about evry change in the game, anyways, delete this post and let him post under his name. so u guys could give some constructive feedback instead of goin to whine 2k pages por posting under a wrong name..

ty

clouds
    Velayna

Post  Velayna Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:39 am

Anyone who spends tops 30 seconds on an app isn't really worth trialing. We don't need more asstards to stand in fires and clouds, and usually people that write shit apps are those sort of people...
    Cyberdude
    Cyberdude

Post  Cyberdude Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 am

Velayna has a great point.
    zarake
    zarake

Post  zarake Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:05 am

ok just to clear things here. i don't see any problem with hes application even if he posted with hes friend account rather than doing a new one for the mean while as he mentioned. second of all this guy have the gear and the Exp if u checked Armory u would know.

Last thing Splean the CL rogues said he wanna give u a trail spot in the guild as hes going to vacation for 2 weeks so i will take care of inviting u to the guild and all other officers will be monitoring u for 2-3 week of trail.

Pst me in game in Zarake or Jul my alt.
    clouds

Post  clouds Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

k will do, just adjusted my app a bit,Very Happy
    clouds

Post  clouds Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:22 pm

and stop posting under my name ktybb

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:10 am